We encourage applicants to read the competition guidelines on this page in their entirety before completing the online application.
This scholarship competition is open to all current nursing students, including those in LPN, RN, and BSN programs. Applicants must be a current student in Delaware, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania.
Important dates (Scholarships awarded on a biannual basis.)
- June 30: Submission deadline for scholarship applications is 11:59 pm ET.
- July: Scholarship Committee will meet to review all applications received.
- August: Winners will be notified, and multiple $500 scholarship will be awarded.
- December 30: Submission deadline for scholarship applications is 11:59 pm ET.
- January: Scholarship Committee will meet to review all applications received.
- February: Winners will be notified, and multiple $500 scholarship will be awarded
Terms and conditions
Each cycle scholarship winners will be selected to receive a non-renewable $500 scholarship. All scholarship recipients will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Preferred Home Health Care Nurse Scholarship Committee.Scholarship funds may be used to pay for tuition, books, supplies, or any other direct education expenses. Scholarship recipients must provide proof of enrollment in an accredited U.S. nursing program.Once submitted, all essays are the property of Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc., and may be published at its discretion.All personally identifiable information is collected solely to conduct the scholarship competition. Student information will be used for marketing purposes and will not be shared with any third party.