RN CLINICAL SALES
Pediatric & Adult Home Health Care
For over 30 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been the leading provider of pediatric and adult skilled nursing care throughout the home health care industry in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred is growing and looking to hire an experienced hospital liaison in the New Jersey territory. Clinical liaisons at Preferred interact with discharge planners, case managers, and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of home health care services. You will have the opportunity to apply your relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with referral sources, medical professionals, and other health care providers and facilities throughout the area
- Be knowledgeable on the Agency’s services, explain them to clients and families in thorough detail, and answer questions surrounding the company
- Build sales and marketing strategies and objectives, and forecast sales projections
- Expand new referrals for the company
- Coordinate safe discharges of the pediatric and adult clients to the home setting
- Participate in various marketing functions
- Position may be stressful in terms of meeting deadlines
- Travel is required
- Must hold a current license in good standing as an RN in the state of practice
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least one year of pediatric nursing experience required
- Health care sales/marketing experience needed
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package: paid holidays; PTO; vision, dental, and medical health plans; AFLAC; 401K; and life insurance
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our clients, employees and their families, and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.