For over 30 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred has an immediate opening for a coordinator for our growing team in Pittsburgh. Our ideal candidate has previous home care experience and is looking for growth opportunities with our agency.
Full benefits package offered including: Comprehensive salary, 401k with company match, PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Responsible for the human resources department and overseeing all personnel issues within the branch. Full-cycle recruitment responsibilities include: interview, orientation, and placement of applicants. Upkeep of employment records necessary after hire
- Responsible for the coordination of client visits, maintenance, and upkeep of scheduling records and logs
- Communicate scheduling changes between office and field staff accurately and on a timely basis
- Act as a liaison between clients and scheduled staff to communicate changes and needs
- Responsible for managing and growing census by developing lasting relationships with referral sources, clients, MCOs, and community entities
- Assist the growth and development of the home care division while proactively preparing for future involvement within our home health division
- Perform all other duties as required to uphold and maintain client satisfaction and performance standards as required by state, federal, and accreditation standards
- Position is guided by goals and deadlines, which require excellent organization and time management skills
- May require minimal lifting of office records and printouts
- Ability to handle shared on-call schedule, which is after work hours
- Knowledge or background with PA Waivers/Community HealthChoices program preferred
- College degree preferred but not required
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Demonstrate organizational skills with ability to multitask and operate a PC
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position