Information Technology (IT) Director
For over 30 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred is hiring an information technology (IT) director. The IT director will manage and lead the company’s IT operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service.
Responsibilities of Position
The director will oversee the IT team, manage the company’s technology operations, and ensure IT systems are functioning within the limits of time, budget, and specifications of the company.
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and department
- Identifies and eliminates security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data security
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure
- Identifies the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems, and reports to upper management
- Ensures smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Creates processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Provides guidance, direction, and training to IT team
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, information systems, or a related field
- Minimum six years’ experience working in IT operations and leading IT teams
- Certifications and continuing education preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with network protocols, security, and management
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management (VOIP, Mobile, SaaS, Cloud, NIST)
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire company
You will be required to demonstrate proficiency of outlined requirements throughout the interview process.