For over 30 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred is currently looking for reliable and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our team and provide one-on-one care in a school setting throughout Hudson County for our pediatric clients. Excellent opportunity for new grads. Full-time hours available. Work in an enriching setting with other professionals such as PTs, OTs, and speech pathologists.
Within our company, the LPN helps to fulfill the skilled care requirements of our clients. Under the direction and support of the Director of Nursing, the successful candidates will work within their entire scope of practice.
We provide extensive paid training, specific to one-on-one care in a home/school setting, in order to ensure success with our agency. We have a very high success rate with new LPN graduates as well as experienced LPNs.
LPN Responsibilities Include:
• Providing one-on-one skilled care in the home/school setting
• Lifting/repositioning at times
• Completing daily charting
• Following plan of care
• Reporting to Clinical Supervisor and/or Director of Nursing
• Following all clinical and office policies
LPN Qualifications/Skills include:
• Active New Jersey LPN license
• Direct nursing experience is not required (we hire new graduates)
• Availability to work part-time (a minimum of 2 shifts per week) or full-time (up to 6 set days a
• Availability to work mornings/school hours (e.g., 8am-4pm)
• Commitment and reliability
LPN Preferred Perks:
• $500 Sign-on Bonus
• Competitive hourly pay
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Quarterly bonuses
• Performance raises